- Asking Price
- $750,000 USD
About the Seller
Website Properties is a leading online business brokerage firm. With dedicated and experienced Website Brokers, the company has been helping online entrepreneurs sell their internet businesses and create their successful exit for over 15 years.
• E-Commerce, Amazon FBA, SaaS, Content Websites
• Detailed Business and Financial Valuations
• Tiered Commission Structure 6%-10%
• Excellent Closure Rates – 85-90%
• 17,000+ Strong Buyers Rolodex
Vetted this businessThis business has been thoroughly examined and approved by our listing manager.
- Verified the seller
- Listed this business
This listing is for a premier health and fitness brand which includes digital workout programs, motivational music and supplements along with a large presence. With millions of social media fans and a tremendous brand presence, this brand is a growing force in the fitness space with tremendous potential. This brand is ready to tap into the supplement and apparel market based on its success. Once a deep product line and manpower is put behind the brand, it will grow into a deca-million dollar business by leveraging the audience base, forming the right partnerships, private labeling its digital programs to gym chains, and expanding the product line to include supplements, wearable technology, mobile apps, nutrition based businesses, apparel, etc.
It was always planned for this brand to be the leader of “working out” in a space that has lots of companies that focus on niche markets – i.e., bodybuilding, apparel, supplements, gyms, cycling, etc… The space is neglected of a brand that has everything-fitness-related under one brand that people trust and view as a reputable source to buy a wide range of health and fitness products from.
- Established Date
- Average Monthly RevenueThis number is calculated by taking the average of the 11 revenue data points.
- $25,770 USD
- Average Monthly ProfitThis number is calculated by first calculating the profit for each month from revenue and expenses data points, then taking the average of the 11 profit data points.
- $10,373 USD
- Overall MarginThis number is calculated by first calculating the total profit from all 11 data points, then dividing by total revenue, then multiplying by 100.
• Tens of thousands of unique visitors per month
• 30,000 customers on its workout program
• 2 million Facebook fans with pages that have extremely high engagement
• 70,000 members on its Facebook group Fitness Enthusiasts
• 300,000+ e-mail subscribers
• 2 iTunes albums that generated over 5 million streams
• Generated over $2.8 Million in Revenue over the last 2 fiscal years from two main revenue streams: pay for work out program and two iTunes albums.
• Undervalued Assets – rebranding and transforming fitness community.
• App Technology – creating and leveraging new and existing apps.
• Online Retail – new products, get on Amazon.com, and create new apparel.
• Better Utilization of Assets – redesign website to utilize articles better as lead magnets, leverage the websites iTunes and Spotify albums for better engagement, and engage in giveaways.
• Fitness Events – competition for athletes
AVERAGE MONTHLY REVENUE: 26,194.50
AVERAGE MONTHLY PROFIT: 9,198.32
OVERALL MARGIN: 35%
The business has generated over 300,000 emails through mainstream marketing methods and advertising methods on Facebook and Instagram, bringing in over 70,000 members to their free membership platform and over 30,000 customers into their MP45 program.
This listing offers a unique opportunity to acquire future powerhouse in the lucrative fitness market and is an ideal acquisition target for strategic buyers in this space that have the existing infrastructure in place and marketing skills to readily scale the brand to its full potential.
The initial structure of the business was established in order to build brand recognition and amass leads: customers, traffic, social media network, etc.. Having accomplished these goals, the next step is for the company to monetize its massive network by having a deeper product line to promote to its existing and future audience. With a deeper product line and the same previous $100k marketing spend, this business has the potential to go from a $1.75 million business with 10-20% profit margin to a $5 million business with similar overhead.
With an abundance of leads and without yet a sufficient quantity of products/services currently in place to effectively grow the business to its next level, the owners made a strategic decision to reduce marketing spend which has resulted in lower revenues, but higher margins. The owners have streamlined the business maintaining it at a stable level until the product line can be sufficiently expanded to provide a purpose to and warrant to an increase in marketing spend for overall expansion of the company.
- Facebook Account