- Asking Price
- $58,000 USD
About the Seller
Boris I started selling on amazon in 2016, currently work at Precision Cast Parts and run my amazon business on the side
Vetted this businessThis business has been thoroughly examined and approved by our listing manager.
- Verified the seller
- Listed this business
The business sells stylish storage solutions in the home and kitchen niche. The business has a stand alone website but all sales are funneled through Amazon.
- Established Date
- Average Monthly RevenueThis number is calculated by taking the average of the 12 revenue data points.
- $6,412 USD
- Average Monthly ProfitThis number is calculated by first calculating the profit for each month from revenue and expenses data points, then taking the average of the 12 profit data points.
- $3,186 USD
- Overall MarginThis number is calculated by first calculating the total profit from all 12 data points, then dividing by total revenue, then multiplying by 100.
- Sustained sales growth for the main product(utensil holder)
- Strong relationship with manufacturer
- Our sales continue to increase because of the following factors:
- Low return rate, which only proofs of validity of a great product on amazon.
- “Amazon choice” for keywords
- Introducing new variations of colour for products
- Manufacturer is able to manufacture complimentary products such as napkin holders, serving trays, tin cups, utensil holders, bread boxes, storage canisters and other useful kitchen storage solutions out of the same material.
- We partner with reputable factory in China, that is ready to manufacture all the rustic and farmhouse products made from tin for us. Rustic and Farmhouse are very popular and much of the designs are still not found on Amazon. I already have several good products in mind to start offering next year.
- Cooking Utensils 6 pcs set, this is a new product for we are currently working on promoting it.
- Customer support less than 20 mins a week that's all it takes to answer some possible customer questions.
- Planning and purchasing new inventory (0,5 hrs/wk); The manufacturing factory in China and the lead times can be between one to two months, including sea shipment.
- We utilize a same freight forwarder based in California.
Fulfilment and Assembly
- Fulfilment: All orders are fulfilled by a third party and thank you emails, order confirmations with invoices and emails with tracking information are being sent to the customers automatically.
- Assembly: Only vented bags need to be assembled into smaller batches for sale on amazon.
- Operations: (2 hours a week) All shipment is in my garage, so i am responsible for creating labels, shipments and taking them to fedex or ups offices.
- Marketing, (1hr/week). Occasionally do some facebook ads and PPC.
- Business Development (0 hrs); currently no time is spent on business development.
Most of our customers are woman, shoppers on amazon.
Occasionally we run PPC on amazon to generate more sales.
We currently do not have any mailing lists or perform any re-targeting advertising.
My first successful product was bread box for retro white metal bread storage, i sold about 850 units, product has 4.5 star rating and can be very good option to resume manufacturing this unique bread box. I stopped, because i found item was bulky and i needed warehouse, which I didn’t want to pursue.
I will gladly provide with required assistance during the transfer of the business.