Facts and Figures
A print on-demand dropship web store generating over $180,000 in annual revenues. Established in May 2017, the store offers selected niche design merchandise with print on-demand options.
Business is run by 2 business partners who work from home. They create fun and stylish designs that they think people might like. They test these products by creating Facebook ads, the product design that does best is then used to create more ads and increase budget. Remaining designs are paused and removed from the website.
The supplier prints and ships orders from Detroit USA, once confirmed a UPS tracking link automatically gets sent to the customer.
Customers are mostly sourced from Facebook campaigns and fan page where they can share fun content. There is a large email list (7,800 contacts) of subscribers and buyers with multi level email flows that helps generate extra sales. The webshop is also linked with Facebook messenger for abandoned carts etc.
- 7800 subscribers
- App is integrated into Shopify and every sale made automatically gets fulfilled
- Sales also come through Aliexpress/Alibaba and are fulfilled using Oberlo. Other sales come through Facebook ads and organically.
- Steady revenue over the past 12 months
- There is a lot of potential on Instagram and Google Adwords which we haven't touched
- Could also contact niche influencers on Instagram to promote the site.
- Create new designs to increase sales
- Put more effort into SEO
Seller is willing to sign a 2 year non compete agreement. Expected net income for 2018 based on current set up is $26,000 USD
- Subscriber list
- Marketing materials and existing designs
- Social Media Sites, including Facebook and Instagram
- Shopify Store
- Domain and website
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Buy Sell Empire
BuySellEmpire is full-service brokerage firm that helps customers buy and sell high quality established websites. They have established a team of investment professionals, focused on buyouts and high growth internet equities.