Facts and Figures
Power Fitness World is a 100% online eCommerce store specializing in consumer fitness and weight loss products. With a global reach, Power Fitness World has started off really strong and been profitable from month one.
They have a unique marketing strategy that has seen them hit ROI+ days week after week all year.
- Customer support (3-4 hours per day); about 80 tickets per week. Most are about shipment information. The owner takes this as a chance to make customers aware of our helpful and attentive customer service team by responding in a timely and professional manner.
- Attending to Facebook Comments- Usually takes 1-2 hours per day.
- Basic bookkeeping to calculate ROI. (4-5 hrs/wk)
Fulfillment and Assembly
All orders are fulfilled by a third party and thank you emails, order confirmations with invoices and emails with tracking information are being sent to the customers automatically. We work very closely with our supplier and have a great relationship with them. Any lost parcels or damaged items are resent by supplier at no cost to us.
Marketing and Business Development
- Marketing, (1-2 hr/day): Facebook ads is the primary marketing channel. We have a very solid launch and testing process in place that can be modeled by the new owner.
- Business Development; currently no time is spent on business development as partnership is dissolving. There are several products on store that have huge potential, they just need some attention.
Customer Profile and Segmentation
- Our target market is 18 to 65+ year-olds .
- 60% of our customers are from the US, 20% from AU,Uk,CA the 20% from rest of the world.
- Customer have been acquired primarily via Facebook and Instagram campaigns which represents 98% of total traffic.
- Return customer rate is around 4%, though we only have a couple of emails post sale follow up. There is lots of room for improvement.
- Evergreen products with global reach
- Freedom to run business from anywhere in a world
- Multiple potential ways to grow business through other sales channels
- Strong relationship with wholesaler
- Super competitive wholesale pricing
- Well designed systems in place to keep business running
- Endless products to test and launch
- White labeling
- Leverage tonnes of free traffic with in-house affiliate marketing program
We have clear P&Ls showing how much money we have made and how much potential there is.
The business had a small lull a few months ago but has recovered now. Main reason was due to owners traveling and not giving the business as much care and attention as it needed. There's a lot of potential to grow this business with the current systems in place. There are several key products on store that aren't currently being marketed. 2019 and beyond can be a solid money maker for the right buyer.
- Strong relationship with supplier/fulfillment company
- Facebook LLAs
- Instagram account
- Facebook Fan Pages
- Buyer email list of more than 68,000
- Marketing Videos
- Business Manager
- Shopify Store
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
With 10 years experience online, Eddy has honed his skills in making money and building businesses online. Eddy is passionate about online marketing as a whole and enjoys the challenges that come with it.