Facts and Figures
MyDoggie is a UK Based Dog Website which was registered in May 2016. MyDoggie focuses on providing the best doggie products available as well as training tips to help improve your relationship with your dog. All products reviewed on MyDoggie are available on Amazon UK and Amazon US.
- Research: Product research 1-2 hours per week
- General Administration: Creating pages with content and links - 4-5 hours per week
Marketing and Business Development
- Marketing, 2 hours per week Reaching out to vloggers, bloggers, influencers, content creators. Setting up more Affiliate links to generate additional income
- Business Development: (0 hrs); Email Marketing could be setup to generate further sales and traffic to your site.
Customer Profile and Segmentation
The target market is for dog owners around the world interested in training their dogs and getting the best products. 80% of the visitors are from the UK, approx. 15% are from the US & Canada and the remaining 2% from the rest of Europe
98% Traffic is driven direct through SEO. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest pages are setup which link back to the site
- Easy to re-design theme and colours
- Affiliated with Amazon UK, US, CA, FR, IT
- Further expansion into other affiliate markets possible
- 4-5 hours per week required to continue building
- Can be run and updated anywhere in the world, on the go
- Simple formatting and style
- Maintenance of links and products 2-3 hours per week initially
- Huge amount of products that can be reviewed and updated
- Development and/or alternative affiliate can be used
- Further Amazon exposure and marketing
- Partnerships with other sites in the same niche
Since April 2018, the google update reduced traffic to the site by up to 70%, it took us several weeks to recover. This also impacted the sales between April and May. Total revenue did reduce between March to May but has since been recovering. The website has had a rename back in September 2017 which is an older domain. New Domain name meant new logo, new layout and new design.
- 3 months Support
- Domain, Email and Website
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Ian is 35 years old and is currently a Resource Planning Manager at a huge gas company. He has been working on the website for the last 2 years as a hobby. Ralph, is Ian's miniature dachshund who is 3 years old. Ian has always wanted to create a website of his own since he was 13 years old but never found the time. With 3 years of research and 2 years creating and building the site, his experience has grown and developed.