Facts and Figures
The site is earning from Amazon Affiliates, and getting organic search traffic. The content and off-page SEO are all outsourced.
How does your business make money?
It is currently monetized with Amazon and Commission Junction affiliates.
Why should someone buy this business?
- Traffic comes from organic search, which makes converts well.
- Most of the traffic comes from organic search, so the visitors are a very targeted audience. The visitors are also from top-tier countries which are United States, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom!
- Currently has 129 high-quality published articles, averaging 1,500 words per article, for a total word count of around 190,000!
- Easy to maintain - The site uses Wordpress, which is very easy to use and customize using the dashboard. SEO is outsourced and I am paying monthly for the links. I will give you the provider after the sale.
- I will provide email support for 3 months.
How can the future owner improve this business?
- Optimize the reviews for higher conversion - add ratings if possible, or update the products if they are still available.
- Add more content - Consistently adding more helpful guides and reviews to the site to gain more authority.
- Optimize On-page SEO and do link building - Optimize on-page SEO and do outreach link building for better high-quality links.
- Get other sources of traffic - Currently, 90% of the traffic comes from search engines. Do Social Media Marketing and find other traffic sources like Facebook, Pinterest, Quora, etc.
- Add other monetization techniques - Apply for other outdoor-related affiliate programs, especially those that give a higher commission rate than Amazon.
- Key Words Ranking
- High levels of Automation
- Low Time Commitment Required
- Passive Revenue
Opportunities for a new owner
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Introduce Further Revenue Streams
Key day-to-day operations
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- All Site Content and file
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller