The Nut Button
Facts and Figures
The Nut Button is an e-commerce business that operates in the Hobbies and Games industry. Founded in 2017 in United States, this business currently enjoys Avg. Revenue /month $13,500 and delivers Avg. Profit /month $8,000
How does your business make money?
The Nut Button brought in close to $175,000 in 2018 alone and has reached a sustained 60% profit margin. Point of sale is primarily Amazon Prime, but also includes a proprietary website, eBay, and has recently expanded internationally to Amazon EU.
Why should someone buy this business?
If you want to work just a few hours a week and make over $100,000 a year in profit, then this business is for you.
How can the future owner improve this business?
• Expand the "Nut" brand through additional products
• Bring The Nut Button into retail
• Leverage pre-existing brand and social media recognition
• Partner with social media influencers
- Evergreen Niche
- High Profit Margins
- Passive Revenue
- Significant IP Included
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Order Fulfilment
- Facebook Advertising
- Word of Mouth
- All Site Content and file
- Customer Database
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
We're two recent college grads who saw an opportunity to capitalize on the viral nature of an Internet meme. Though we've learned a lot on the way, we're no marketing gurus or business experts — but we believe someone with more experience than us can take what we've started and turn The Nut Button into a global meme brand.