Facts and Figures
Solofit is a brand of high quality innovative fitness and yoga products sellable on Amazon.com in the USA. Solofit was founded in May 2017 and our first and main products are fit boards with resistance bands. The Solofit balance board was one of the hottest selling fitness products in December 2017, and we have sold such fit boards for around $445,000 in a one and a half year period.
Here is a video describing the product.
We have more than 30 thousand viewers on YouTube, our own website, and a private label trademark has been registered through uspto.gov (that is why we were able to activate Amazon EBC).
We currently have 6 SKUs and sell mainly on Amazon.com with FBA. Great relations with the supplier from China are built.
How does your business make money?
Selling products mainly on Amazon.com
We use Facebook ads to promote the website and products. We've had over 12k orders and many people are coming back to buy more. We have an email list that we are using to send email campaigns to generate more sales.
Why should someone buy this business?
Solofit is great Amazon “starter kit” for you to start selling tomorrow:
• Products that are proven to work. A solid financial history.
• Existing customers, contacts, suppliers, and substantial stock.
• No hijackers because the product has the trademark and brand registry through Amazon. Only you are allowed to sell this product.
• Low time commitment required to operate. Fully automated business, mostly admin and planning processes 2-3 Hours per week.
• Demonstrated customer demand for core product with repeat buyers. High level of trust with 99% positive feedback
• More products can be brought out in the yoga or fitness niche to compliment the products. A lot of people in the USA are interested in weight loss and our product is the perfect solution to their problem around the problem of excess.
How can the future owner improve this business?
Solofit has significant growth potential. The following are the growth priorities of business development:
• Launch more products
• Use other platforms in addition to Amazon.com, partnering with other web stores and resellers, to get into fit gyms all over the USA
• Improve web store and online customer acquisition funnel (consider migrating to Shopify)
• Establish a high-quality content marketing strategy with a combination of PPC, blogging, social media. This audience enjoys being educated on fitness topics as well as weight loss. We have marketing research done by professionals to share with you
• Building a platform with influencers to help sell the products. You can launch an online fitness program on Instagram. We have already agreed with a blogger who is ready to develop exercises and shoot a professional video
• Grow business in Europe, Japan, and other markets
- Large Customer Database
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Significant IP Included
- Strong Manufacturing Relationships
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Design & Production
- Launching New Products
- Managing Inventory
- Content marketing
- Amazon PPC
- Facebook Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- All Site Content and file
- Customer Database
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Alina is a digital entrepreneur from Ukraine. She co-founded Solofit with her brother Bogdan. They are members of the Amazon business community SalesHub in Ukraine. We are selling the business as we don’t have enough resources to grow the brand.
• Seller will provide email support.
• The business has a $46,800 worth inventory, which is included in the business price.
• All inventories are kept in Amazon’s warehouse and one warehouse in Florida.
• We have mailing lists included in the sale.