Facts and Figures
======= Figures for Dec 2017 - Nov 18 =======
- MONTHLY NET PROFIT: $3,500 - $4,000
- REVENUE: $245K
- SESSIONS: 243K
- TOTAL ORDERS: 6,250
- EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS: 7,470
- MARKETING: Mainly Facebook, Google Ads, Emails and etc.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZED PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE.
- PROFITS AND LOSS REPORTS WILL BE SUBMITTED ON REQUEST.
The business started in October 2017 with the intention of filling the market gap between premium ranges in mens accessories via drop-shipping.
As the business continued to grow with the right online marketing strategies in place, it has achieved significant increase in revenue in each month with minimum man hours.
The business is fully automated using dropshipping with trusted suppliers handling all the shipping and returns from their warehouses from USA, China, Russia & etc.
Approximately 1-2 hours spent daily on managing the business including customer inquires.
How does your business make money?
The business makes money selling mens accessories via dropshipping with minimum effort.
Approximately 1-2 hours spent daily on managing the business including customer inquires. Orders are shipped directly by the supplier from their local warehouses.
- Fulfill orders (Fully automated system).
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Manage Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Create email marketing campaigns.
- Manage supplier inquires.
Why should someone buy this business?
As I am a full time IT professional, I am unable to dedicate enough time to grow the business. Currently I'm only spending just the required time to keep the business going.
I truly believe if some one with the right intention, time and capital to invest can get more out of the business.
There is a huge potential to expand, build a solid brand and make a lot of money.
How can the future owner improve this business?
There is a huge potential to expand, build a solid brand and make a lot of money. New owner can implement the following things to take the business to the next level.
- New products.
- Introduce women's product line.
- Professional video advertisements.
- Product reviews.
- Product private labeling.
- Print on demand.
- New sales channels.
- Google ads.
- Grow as a brand.
- Affiliate programs.
- Email marketing.
- Better re-targeting strategy.
- SEO marketing.
- Brand awareness.
- High levels of Automation
- Outsourced Order Fulfilment
- Scalable Business Model
- Strong Manufacturing Relationships
- The Business Is Currently Growing
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Capitalise on the Emerging Market
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Customer Support / Service
- Launching New Products
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Order Fulfilment
- Video production
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Adwords
- All Site Content and file
- Customer Database
- Partnerships and Enterprise Sales Agreements
- Manufacturing Function
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Qualified IT professional and eCommerce monkey!