Facts and Figures
Vintage Value Investing is a leading blog in the investing community. Articles are published automatically from syndicated writers. The website has been featured consistently on Business Insider, radio shows, and podcasts. The website ranks highly for a number of high traffic keywords on Google.
How does your business make money?
The website makes money from sponsored posts, paid display advertising, newsletter sponsorships, affiliate links, and ebook sales.
Why should someone buy this business?
Vintage Value Investing has a stronghold in the value investing community and ranks highly for a number of important keywords on Google. The website is quite profitable and low maintenance. There is an enormous opportunity to increase revenue 3-5x by putting just a little work into the site. The site also has an untapped email list of over 7k emails, a Twitter following of over 10k followers, and a Facebook page with 50k likes.
How can the future owner improve this business?
(1) Publish more original articles
(2) Recruit more writers
(3) Automate or streamline the sponsored post process
(4) Publish more book review / book list posts with affiliate links
(5) Restart the weekly newsletter and add monetization
(6) Better monetize the display advertising
(7) Sell existing product/ebook/courses to the email list
(8) Improve website navigation and speed
(9) Sell ebooks
(10) Sell an investing course
....All of these are incredible easy to do and require just a little time and effort. HUGE opportunity!
- Key Words Ranking
- Brand and Community Loyalty
- High levels of Automation
- Passive Revenue
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
- Advance or Explore Retail / Distribution Partnerships
Key day-to-day operations
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Website Maintenance
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing
- All Site Content and file
- Customer Database
- Partnerships and Enterprise Sales Agreements
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
I'm an MBA student in the United States. Prior to grad school I was working in finance. I started VintageValueInvesting.com as a passion project on the side. I no longer have any time to commit to it so would like to put the site in more caring hadns.