Facts and Figures
Affordable glamour is the driving force behind our online fashion brand's rapid expansion. Launched with an initial capital of USD 30,000, within a short span 5 years, we have become one of India’s leading retailers in fashion apparels. It is an effervescent, young and super-stylish brand-perfect for the quintessential International consumer who has a love for all things stylish and chic.
The company sells its products through its own website and online retailers such as ASOS, AJIO, Myntra, Jabong, Limeroad, AMAZON UK/INDIA to name a few.
Why should someone buy this business?
Based on an effective business model that matches international standards, we innovate by eliminating the middleman and pass the savings margins directly to the discerning customer.
Why should you buy this business?
- 90% growth rate from 2014-2017
- Business is already profitable
- One of the top brands on Myntra.com in the western wear category
- Huge social media following: 60,000+ likes on Facebook and 31,000+ followers on Instagram (all real followers)
- In-house design and manufacturing facility and strong supply chain that helps keep costs low and churn out new collections every month
- Buyer can immediately expand to international market through our international portal
- Already established strong and long-term partnerships with all marketplaces
- Unique 6 letter name and domain which allows the brand to be the first link on google search
- Inclusive brand as it caters to both regular and plus sizes
How can the future owner improve this business?
- With a stronger digital marketing push, our brand can reach masses in Tier 2 cities where online sales are increasing rapidly. -The brand image works very well internationally as well (we are the only Indian western wear brand currently approved and selling on ASOS, world’s biggest fashion marketplace), so it would be beneficial to collaborate with more International marketplaces.
- In India, focus on offline presence will help the brand reach the masses and build brand credibility. -Tie up with a young famous personality in India can help increase brand awareness
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Scalable Business Model
- Strong Manufacturing Relationships
- Turn-key Operations
- Well Established and Unique Brand
Opportunities for a new owner
- Launch New Products
- Start Selling into New Markets
- Improve Current Marketing Efforts
Key day-to-day operations
- Managing Staff
- Launching New Products
- Managing Inventory
- Amazon PPC
- Google Adwords
- Instagram Advertising
- Customer Database
- Partnerships and Enterprise Sales Agreements
- Manufacturing Function
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Co-founded by Mala Alwani in 2014 with a view to provide young indian women global trends at affordable Indian price points.
An alumnus of imperial college of London and London Business School. worked as a consultant at Ernst & Young prior to starting the company.