Facts and Figures
Oktoberfest Costumes is an Australian based e-commerce venture that sells beautifully manufacture Dirndl and Lederhosen. The business drop-ships products from an esteemed Australian supplier and ships garments worldwide. Generating over 50K revenue in its first 3 months of operations the business has experienced an amazing growth trajectory to date. Whilst the business is clearly oriented towards Oktoberfest there is scope to capitalize on a growing brand.
All admin is funnelled through the Shopify platform. It has been built with efficiency in mind by a director of a world class digital agency. The setup is thus highly automated.
Time: 15 mins per day to process orders and 30 mins per day to answer customers queries.
General Business Jobs
* Website Maintenance
* Content productions
* Marketing and Business Development
* Creating Marketing strategy
* Executing strategy through Google Ads and Facebook Ads
Our customers are mostly women and men between the ages of 18-35.
* Brand and Community Loyalty
* Evergreen Niche
* High levels of Automation
* Low Return Rate
* Low Time Commitment Required
* Outsourced Order Fulfilment
* The Business Is Currently Growing
* 700 sales in 3 months Over $50,000 in revenue
* Simple Dropship Business
* Very low-risk business
* Fantastic Australian supplier
* Exact Domain Match
* Expand into other costume items
* Start selling into new markets and platforms such as Amazon
* Expand product offering
* Re target marketing campaigns
* Add new domain routes
* Increase Basket Size Per Customer
* Inbound content strategies for SEO
* Email marketing (has never been used)
* Conversion Rate optimisation
* Use as subdomain and build a more comprehensive costume business.
* Extend your existing ecommerce business.
* Google Ads optimisation.
* Facebook Ads optimisation
* Instagram, Snapchat etc. Perfect for this business.
* Influencer Marketing
Following the popularity of Oktoberfest in Australia this business was developed to test the market. Clearly, our initial hypothesis that a store such as this could capture a chunk of the market has been validated. We’re looking to sell as this a few of our other ventures are kicking off at the moment so we need to focus time and effort there.
- All ad accounts, automation and analysis software.
- Social pages
- All website and related files
- PREMIUM domain name OKTOBERFESTCOSTUMES.com.au
Post sale support
This is support provided by the seller when transitioning the business to a buyer.
About the Seller
Senior marketing professional with more than 14 years in digital. Dion's experience spans from SMB direct to network and agency sides.
Currently, Dion leads the marketing team at Digital360, one of BRW's fastest growing digital agencies in Australia.
Previously, Dion was responsible for the international expansion of Val Morgan Outdoor (foregoing PumpTV).